Monday 27 July 2009

Anyone know Jamie?

Some of you, the ones who have followed this blog from the early days (& thanks for doing so), may remember that I made a promise. In writing. If you head back to January's posts you'll find it, within the entry titled A Vision. Or you could just click HERE.

Anyway, I had promised that when the Just Cook Cookery School was up & running, I would write to Jamie Oliver & offer him the use of the place, for free, because his Ministry of Food project is a great idea & I agree that everyone should be taught how to cook.

Except I don't know him, or where to send the offer so that I am sure he will get it.

I've emailed Dan, the webmeister who looks after all that stuff for Mr Oliver. I've even tweeted @Jamie_Oliver, but 140 characters isn't really enough to express myself. No wonder I've not heard anything yet.

So, if anyone knows the man, tell him to get in touch. There's a free cookery school up for grabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment